View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:44 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Serious memory issues!

i use psshutxp to do soft resets...
but if it just started and u havent installed anything...wait...do u save stuff to ur device or storage card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
check your startup menu in file explorer/my device/windows/startup i deleted the htc_cm_gaurdian, pntoutlook, and others that i didnt want to start up when i reset the phone. skeeg makes a real good point also when installing stuff install to your storage card and not the phone mem. it makes a huge difference. but dont forget that certain thing need to be on the phones mem.
always install to the phone, but when downloading stuff, always save it to ur storage card....back wit my 800w, i saved everything to my device and got this same problem
Attached Files
File Type: cab psshutxp_eng.xscale.cab (43.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by skeegcpp; 03-20-2010 at 12:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.