View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:39 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to upgrade 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eore227 View Post
Ok I'm a dope here but need help figuring out how to upgrade my 6.1 stock to 6.5 stock. So far it's still downloading from the HTC site. I see it's a exe file meaning I'll have to use a pc but I'm on a mac now. So after the download do I open the exe file in windows and does it go through the whole process of telling me how to upgrade and do I need to use acticesync to get this done??? Thanks.
yes, yes, and yes.
establish your activesync connection, and run the exe. it will give you directions from there.