Fred Doolie
Lurker

Fred Doolie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is this possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillywings View Post
i mean i see videos of ppl running roms and clicking things with the mouse while theyre doing tutorials or w/e..
I haven't seen these videos, but MyMobiler (an A+ utility!) pops up a remote-control window on your computer with your phone's screen, lets you do anything with the mouse/keyboard that you could do with the stylus and allows you to make screen captures and videos. Could that be what you are seeing in these tutorials?

This is a great utility. It helps old blind farts like me see the phone's screen about 50 times larger on my monitor. It's sloooow but it works! My phone sits in it's docking station when I'm at home and I do all the stuff through MyMobiler; especially texting and emails. With that running and the phone's "/" and "Storage Card" open in explorer windows through activesynch there's nothing you can't do!

Edit:
Well, you can't use your computer's headset to make calls. That'd be cool though. Can it be done some freeware way?

http://www.mymobiler.com/

Last edited by Fred Doolie; 03-21-2010 at 07:34 AM. Reason: I thought of something