View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Worms Are Known as "Garbled Screen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I understand re: not believing what most of the reps tell you.
BUT in this case, I have known the store manager I asked for over a year. He is pretty straight forward with me. I had said that many models with the touch screen were having these issues; BlackBerries, Touches, etc.
He said that the TP2 seems to have solved the issue as he has not seen any come back with the problem.
If the TP2 still has the problem, it most likely isn't as frequent, and maybe when the problem is popping up, the cause may? be different than what it was previously.
Btw, I have no interest in the TP2 or a device with a Physical keyboard (I may be in the Minority )
ok so it wasnt a random rep, thats gud. yea i just thought i remember sum1 posting a ss of the same issue @ 1 point...

its annoying as phuck; my vogue (not activated) has it, now i noticed my girls diamond has it. i'll be pissed if it happens 2 me agian

2 tell you da truth i was never (still not) a kb person. i dont txt alot, dont email alot...in fact dont use the kb alot. wat sold me was the screen size and the tilt. i had the vogue b4 and i just wanted a bigger/clearer screen. the kb is nice when i rarely need to email and i use the tilt to watch movies w/ my girl b4 bed...but agian i got it 1st when it came out so this fall if anything is released that i like i can upgrade