View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: SPEED. How do I get it with the NEW Sprint 6.5 OEM ROM?

I don't know what to say... too many new threads of pretty much already answered questions, just for starters install a task manager.

task manager is found in this thread, post number 4.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114806

there is curerntly no cab i know of that will make it any faster, in my point of view is already fast

edit: not trying to sound mean but I've been posting a lot today lol since i woke up... my hands are dead tired/annoyed of typing same things over n ever so please do read in the threads out there....

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 03-19-2010 at 04:54 PM.