View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:31 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Sprint update is it really sense 2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuddy View Post
calling it sense 2.5 is accurate. it actually is one of the newer builds. I understand where your coming from but because they optimized it for your phone doesn't negate the fact that it is in fact 2.5
if its missing features then its not just optimized, its missing features which means its a different product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I have animated weather on mine..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
dude this does include the weather animations lol
I don't have animated weather on my home screen. i'm not talking about that pic under the time, i'm talking about say for instance it was a cloudy day outside, with the real sense 2.5 rom you would see transparent clouds on the homescreen indicating its cloudy outside, if it was raining the the home screen would have raindrops on it, this is what i'm talking about.
Google is the next skynet