View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:28 PM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Manila 2.5.2012 (Stock Sprint 6.5 ROM) - Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Now that the Official Sprint 6.5 ROM has been released, lets star't tweaking it! The Sprint ROM is running Manila 2.5.2012 so anything you find that works on 2.5.2012 should work on the Sprint ROM and vice versa.

I will start with the following sections, please let me know if you would like to see any others!
  • Reg Edits
  • Sense Tweaks
  • Must Have Apps
In an effort to make sure that you all have the most up to date applications, and that the creaters of the information are getting the credit they so greatly deserve, I will only be moving links to the OP if the link points to the source thread/url going forward.

Please post only links that you have confirmed to work, and let's make a one stop shop for all 2.5.2012 Manila users!

I will update the Thread with the links that you post as often as possible. Please be patient and read the thread before posting

Don't forget to rate the thread, be civil, share your knowledge, and thank all the ppcgeekers that contributed to the list!

Last edited by neudof; 10-08-2010 at 01:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 61 times.