View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:02 AM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: While texting with hardare keyboard, it keeps adding a period if I double space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Why in the world would you put a double space in the middle of a sentence? Are you one of those people who writes sentences like, OMG !!! I AM SO LUKING FOUR U111!!

Anyhow, there appears to be no conceivable reason where someone would be putting a double space and not wanting a period, but look through the registry as that is where the setting would be. I highly doubt anyone is going to take any time to try to "fix" this for you.
people type how they are going to type. i text differently to my girl than i do to a buddy or my mom. its all in your relationship to the person. and yes i am a male, and i have typed like that to my girl, mainly to make fun. normally when texting or typing, i do this...where i add a couple periods at the end of a sentence...mainly to make it easier for some of my friends to understand the end of a sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
I love this feature! I'll type like I'm trying to break the keyboard, but I don't double space in the mid dle of a sen tence. .
how about when you start a text, get distracted and forgot you put a space in after a word? this is not just a concern for one person, as you can see from the other posts in this thread. what if they are trying to do a quick text and dont wanna fuss with the period? or on a longer text and look up at something and forgot they put a space? we are human after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
The sarcasm was because you are asking for a fix for something that does not need to be fix. Real people don't have problems with putting double spaces in the middle of their sentences or words. Just don't hit the space bar 2 times and your "problem" is solved. You will also notice I told you where to look, but evidently you are too lazy and want someone else to do it for you.
asking for a fix that does not need to be fix? lol, guess you are a real person...mistakes happen. and it might need a fix to somebody, other than you. hmmm. how many roms have you used? bet you found some stuff that needed "fixing" yet wasnt a concern to the chef.

or what if, like some people are saying, they have a sensitive spacebar, or type really hard on the keyboard and do it on accident, guess its their fault that there is a feature they dont like, shame on them, shame on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcop View Post
Nagrom,

Its funny, some other people seem to understand and it bothers them also. If it does not affect you, why don't you get a life and move to the next thread. I see threads on here that don't seem to have any purpose for me, but I don't stop and offer useless sarcasm. Thanks to everyone for the input. I was just wondering if there was a quick cab to fix this floating around as I am only going on my second year with Windows Mobiles devices and have read through almost every thread that looked relevant.
welcome to the club...its a long journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
ahhhh noob fight!!!!!!!!! lol
i got the beer....

Help Me Help You

Last edited by piranah; 03-19-2010 at 01:05 AM.