View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
looks good man! was SSK able to assist with email scrolling? thanks!
Quote:
not sure if this helps but noticed this thread today. Thanks

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114508
Quote:
Ok cool, was passing along just in case
Quote:
I'm sure you will see that freeza responded in the email scrolling thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...92&postcount=6

attached are the biotouch.dll packages from ssk kitchen. hope this helps.
This is a quick fix until i can make this better !! right now it make scrolling backwards (swiping finger up makes email go up)! it doesnt work like your htc contacts or most other parts of the rom !!

using the supplied dll and exe the way to use these files to enable scrolling for email and i assume most other programs that dont have it nativly these are the steps to follow to do so!!

1. download the Biotouch.rar Found HERE
2. unrar the files (Biotouch.dll and Biotouch.exe)
3. copy to sd card or internal memory!!
4. Move said files (overwriting old files) to \windows
5. Soft reset!
6. Enjoy And also "thank" the following for there hard work:

AdrianH85
rileyd5
sixfoota21
freeza
tahlsr
Raidzero
scosler

Issuses this causes: so far i have found that if u run this mod and use ur oem sip onscreen kb there are some command problems!! i will not end up cooking this in my rom until i can get it work %100 without side effects!! this was found from overwriting the older files will test this with cook rom via kitchen

Last edited by Adrianh85; 03-19-2010 at 10:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.