View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 11:52 AM
sprintgirl
Halfway to VIP Status

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: Sprint users: Phone going to airplane mode

i agree about the cl14 make sure u have it by going to menu-settings-about phone...scroll down n see if its there. but i had a customer with this issue instead of regular soft reset i held vol down send end to get to diagnostics and went to reset from there. never happnd again... but if u have this issue again sync ur gmail (aps, contacts etc.) & wipe device (found under security in settings). shouldnt have any more trouble. for some reason android is weird when its brand new its like when u first wake up in the morning. not fully functional until u r all the way awake. i have seen the weirdest things...camera not working until reboot. airplane mode stuck on...all kinds of bizarre things on fully functional devices. doesnt mean there is anything wrong with them...i call about a week later and they are all working fine. dont know if that helps at all but this isnt the first time i have seen this weird phenomena.