View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 7.1 upgrade?????

ok so which of the 4 buttons on the front of the phone is going to be rendered useless along with the entire device itself when windows "7.1" is flashed? WOW what friggin idiots...sad part is they probably reproduce...amongst themselves which makes it even worse...I thought calls were monitored for for quality control and training purposes...yeah i can see how well that's going over...like a fart in church i would assume.