View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:54 AM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Network speed boost "I've searched"

Yellow92bird... What rom are you currently using? The first thing you need to is flash a good Sprint specific rom. I highly recommend either Mr.X rom or Neodium V9. Mr.X rom is fast and very stable as well as Neodium. You sacrafice mms but who cares, theres fixes for that.
Then you need to take in concideration how many users are on the tower you are connecting to. That makes a difference in your data speeds. The prl update is possible with stock sprint rom and with the two roms i recommended. Once you flash one of the roms i mentioned, do a "update profile" and "update prl" and you should get good data speeds as long as you have a good EV signal.
If this does not give you much better results then i suggest you call Sprint and get tech support on the line and they can test the tower near you and troubleshoot the data connection.
I know you will love Mr.X manila 2.5 rom or Neodium V9! They are the only roms i run on my Sprint TP2.
Good Luck! Let us know how it works out for you.