PPCGeeks Regular

Humpa is keeping up the good workHumpa is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Humpa
Re: Update! Adamz Smoked Glass Rom Version 6.0 - 15Mar2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno1 View Post
So I just loaded the new rom, I must say that it was cake walk... thanx for all the help....
Two questions...
I realized I should have backed more stuff up like bookmarks and notes (from my note pad app). If I restore from my nandroid. Will those items comes back? (Will all my short cuts and Widgets be back on the screens?) Then I can back them up and then load the glass app again...
also one of the last menu screens for choosing options confused me... it said to chose what things I don't what. So I unchecked the helix launched and checked the IM apparently... but I now have the IM app but don't see the helix program.... did I just misunderstand the menu question?
Thanx again for everyone's help

edit: nevermind about the helix launcher issue, i found it on the SD card and still needed to load it...

but im still wondering about the nandroid backup? if i revert to it, does all my data (that i wiped with this ROM load) come back as well as things like shortcuts and widgets on the screens? thanx
If your nandroid backup is not from a 2.1 rom, then do NOT restore that data. It is not compatible. Either restore your stuff using titanium or manually if you never backed up your stuff with titanium.
This post has been thanked 1 times.