View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:55 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
This is the kind of thing that logically makes no sense to me. If Android can offer you everything winmo could and then some.. why in the world would you stick with an old phone? lol its hard to even take people serious that make statements like this. I'm all for what the best is at the time and for right now that's Android.
Thats basically what i was saying earlier. Android is a rapidly growing OS, if they can implement those things and are doing very well, why is M$ only copying the iphone? Obviously none of the things in this title will technically change how the os operates except copy and paste and the fact they aren't implementing that alone i'm cool off winmo.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-17-2010 at 03:57 PM.