View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:32 AM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Opera 10 Repack FINAL Flavors (Defaults/Flash Lite/Rotation)

my youtube is saying I need the latest flash player as well, so i guess its VERYYY picky on what videos work and what ones dont... I get the "Hello, you have javascript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player"..

I think what it is, some sites require an active-x plugin or some other type of plugin to encode the video correctly, and our phones only having basic flash elements don't provide enough support for it.. just kinda weird how skyfire works perfect w/o adding any extra files into it.. i'm suprised opera doesn't pull skyfire apart and find how they do it.. that'd be interesting, but anyhow I'm still gonna give this a run just cuz it's working fine besides flash, if anyone does come up with an answer or a How-To I'd be very obliged...