View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera 10 Repack Flavors (Defaults/Flash Lite/Rotation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
This doesn't run flash without the flashlite install?

I'm fairly positive installing flash lite has no effect on the performance, but I could be wrong. When I first installed opera 10, flash at youtube ran, then i installed flash lite 3.1 and it ran the same.

So basically flash lite is meant for standalone flash apps, isn't it?

As I understood it they were baking FlashLite in to Opera 10. In the previous version, it was not turned on. Thus the addition of Flash Lite to my package.

From what you are saying, that is not the case in this build.

Since I have my repack installed, I cannot check. Can you see if this registry setting is present on your phone?

Code:
    <characteristic type="HKCR\.swf">
      <parm name="" value="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash" datatype="string" />
      <parm name="Content Type" value="application/x-shockwave-flash" datatype="string" />
    </characteristic>