View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:22 PM
jimmyz
Regular 'Geeker

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch flo not working after turned on this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodoc82 View Post
I had this problem this past weekend! My son's house has a cell phone barrier built in (the builder says they do this to keep people from scamming wireless networks) and had no coverage. Got up and just had the standard WM 6.1 interface and phone ran like it had molasses in it. Played with it all day, and finally got the screen saying that there was a bad app install. This happened several times, so finally I just did the hard reset. Everything is fine (except the stinking DST problem that everyone seems to have). Just waiting for the 6.5 update this weekend.
sorry you had this problem as well- it has been described before (see here and here)- it seems to happen to people with the stock rom after being in a no-coverage area (although I am not certain)- what I do know is that the only thing that seems to work is a hard reset

Last edited by jimmyz; 03-16-2010 at 11:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.