View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 PM
sprintgirl
Halfway to VIP Status

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: touch flo not working after turned on this morning

i have never paid for my sprite backup...never knew they charged but here is a step by step of the pim backup i mentioned earlier.

click file explorer
make sure my device is selected
scroll down to pim (has a little windows logo next to it) we will call this pim1 *take note
click and hold pim1 until it gives u the option to copy and click copy
then still in file explorer select storage card
in a safe place that you can easily remember click menu edit paste...

you have just copied pim to your storage card.

in the event that you need it ie after a hard reset/wipe here is how you copy it back to your device.

in file explorer under my device locate pim...
click and hold until the menu pops up and select rename...
name this pim something else ie pimold *do not delete it!*

the pim we earlier referred to as pim1 comes into play now... make sure it is still named pim (this is how your phone recignizes to load this file) click and hold the pim on your storage card and select copy then proceed to my device (the root where pim was originally not inside a folder) click menu edit paste.

you have just put your backed up pim file back on your device.

soft reset meaning reboot or restart

you have just restored your contacts/contact pics/speeddials/contact specific ringtones.

ta da!

i copy mine frequently about every two weeks to ensure that i never lose anyones phone number.
This post has been thanked 1 times.