View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:26 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bricked my wife's Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tf2d View Post
i finally got it after re downloading drivers..Gave odin a shot and it droze on my too..Right now I'm using sprint update utility and its just finished flashing it..Thank the heavens I didn't brick my wife's phone on the first day she got it lol..

The hero was so much easier
Using the Sprint Utility is pretty easy too, just remember not to confuse the steps to root the Moment with steps to root the Hero

Which HOW TO did you follow?

P.S.
Don't brick wife's phone! HA HA