N00b
Threadstarter

mammcdonald is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch flo not working after turned on this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
I have had this problem a total of 3 times so far on a stock sprint rom- the only solution for me was to hard reset and reload a backup made by Sprite. Some observations:
1) Its has happened to me when I was either roaming or had bad coverage
2) The phone occasionally seems to work but touchflo does not load- toggling it on and off does nothing
3) When I am stuck in this "mode" I get the "hands free activation" message- when this is displayed the phone's battery gets discharged fairly rapidly
4) If I try to soft reset it several times I will get the message on the grey screen (see here for picture)- the phone cannot boot etc
Like I said it has happened three times so far- unfortunately I am too lazy to rebuild the whole phone with all my programs so eventually I hard reset the phone and load the Sprite backup from the night before- this means I never really start "completely over"
I wish I knew what was causing this- my hope is that a fresh build with the upcoming 6.5 stock rom will solve the problem
i hear you me to i hope the new 6.5 fixes the lock up this has only happed once this time and so far this phone has run like a dream i have pandora and clean ram and a bunch of the google stuff and ring tones and the cabs that are supposed to givebetter ram mem the two cabs found ( i think in mighty mike) but still stock and i use for running my business so i live by this phone. i see you say sprite works good for you do you have a cab for that so i can install. i would greatly appreciate.=D>