View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:34 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reader Tab as a stand alone cab - FIXED - thanks to Jmart518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameon12 View Post
i installed this on my HTC Leo and it was the only release that worked with my stock rom by telefonica (o2).

BUT i noticed two issues:

1) The notification screen just disappeared (the one that comes up when you hit the upper taskbar)

AND
2) The calendar tab gets problems with adding or editing appointments. You just cant scroll the time wheels anymore or better you dont see the scrolling but if you apply the alarm time it is changed - but without seeing it in the process of editing it is pretty useless

Any solutions for these probs?
Not that I am aware of, jmart made this to work on the imagio. sorry it is probably because it has some older dll's or drivers than you already have on your device and they are getting overwritten.
This post has been thanked 1 times.