View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:41 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch flo not working after turned on this morning

my gfs stock tp2 did that the other day(like, over the weekend). she called me and said everything the op said, exept could still see the contacts. she could take calls, but not make them from the phone and it was super sluggish. i told her the same thing sprintgirl said in the previous post. to no avail, the box WAS checked. multiple soft resets ensued. i even unchecked tf3d, checked other boxes, viewed the results, and nothing still. she brought it home and i was gonna hard reset it, but she said she had alot of new contacts since her last backup. (we still use sprite back up, no matter what any one says about it. and i dont like ms myphone...) so i started a back up. it ussually take 5 min or so, but this time after 5 min, it was at 3 percent or something. i stopped paying attention, and after its last soft reset(sprite take about 3 softresets during the process to kill apps an the such) tf3d came back and the phone acted fine. im not sure what happened. i didnt hard reset, to see if i could trigger it or if it would happen again. it hasnt happened again since.
This post has been thanked 1 times.