View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:25 PM
jj62mtp
VIP Member

jj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
7Zip Mobile 9.20 Updated November 23, 2010

I have noticed lately that some of the more popular chefs have started using 7Zip to compress their roms. This can cause problems for some people who like to download and flash straight from their devices. Fortunately there is a program available for windows mobile that can extract these files, 7zip mobile!

7-Zip is a file archiver with the high compression ratio. The program supports 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, LZH, CHM, GZIP, BZIP2, Z, TAR, CPIO, ISO, MSI, WIM, NSIS, RPM and DEB formats.

The menu graphics are glitchy but function fine, just double tap computer, browse to the file you need to extrac,t long press on it, select move or copy to, select the location you want to extract to and then let it extract!

Homepage

I have attached the latest version along with a screenshot and will do my best to keep up with new releases and post them here!

Changelog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot.jpg (107.1 KB, 128 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 7z920-arm.cab (1.95 MB, 234 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jj62mtp; 11-23-2010 at 01:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 24 times.