View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:39 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Absolute bare 6.5.x ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
I will try that, although I would definitely prefer a simple ROM flash with nothing added.

EDIT: Tried using the kitchen, not my kinda thing, a little bit too complicated for my brain lol. Is there any ROM available that I can just simply flash and install all the .cabs i would like? I tried to download NAGROM .07 but i kept getting a corrupt .nbh file when i'd try to extract it, but otherwise that seems to be exactly what I want.
no problem, I am uploaded a nothing rom to hotfile from the kitchen. The only additions to the 23547 WM core are a few video drivers. THERE ARE NO HTC PACKAGES. It is a 65.7 MB nbh file.

This is for the extreme minimalist. Be prepared to install many cabs. Cabs that come to mind are camera, usb to pc, youtube, phonecanvas, pretty much anything HTC you are after. The only things from HTC I included are what is needed to boot this device.

143MB ram free on boot.

http://hotfile.com/dl/33094453/bef34...23547.rar.html