View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:25 PM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sooo anyone still left in excitement over WM7?

To be honest im tired of wimo...i love my tp and tp2. But they have absolutely no innovation. They copied other devs thats it. I have an unlocked iphone and if thats all winmo will be why the heck would I buy it. I have a blackberry that handles email 10 times better than my winmo devices do and now bberry even has an app world. Winmo dropped the ball and never picked it up. I don't see winmo 7 catching up to droid, apple or even blackberry at this point. But of course maybe I'm just not seeing something clearly

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!