View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:05 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WP7 no removable storage- am i missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
I am surprised @ the OP's & every1 else's reaction.
It was discussed in the original Win7 thread here on ppcgeek during the media intro.
So I am surprised this is news.
It has always been - since the media intro of Win7 - that this would be a locked down system ala iPhone.
Yeah we knew it was going to be no multitasking and apps have to be installed by marketplace, but I had no clue about no expandable memory, no file explorer, no USB hdd, plus the things redd just named. Android has all that and is doing superb for a new OS, I was expecting MS to go this direction instead of building their own iPhone. That's why I created the thread because I had no idea about the rest of these restrictions.
Google is the next skynet