View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:51 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.
Threadstarter

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Syncing WMP album to TP2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2 or BlackBerry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

if the music file was edited on your pc, you must also edit your storage card. i usually just add the art to the pc file, then delete the file on the storage card, then re-sync the file and the art is added. i'm sure there's an easier way but this works for me .
Ok so here is what I did and then what I am going to do per your instructions. So I am in WMP on my computer and I right click a song and tap get song info....then I choose what album art I want for that particular song and it shows up as the picture for that song in WMP. So what you are telling me to is go onto my storage card. Delete all music files and just resync my music from WMP to my phone? Correct?