View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:48 AM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 no removable storage- am i missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
I am surprised @ the OP's & every1 else's reaction.
It was discussed in the original Win7 thread here on ppcgeek during the media intro.
So I am surprised this is news.
It has always been - since the media intro of Win7 - that this would be a locked down system ala iPhone.
i knew it was going to be locked down somewhat, but the level of control is honestly suprising to me. i def. expected microsoft to have a pretty heavy hand to control fragmentation but think about it, with as tight of a window as manufacturers have to work with, what the hell is gonna seperate an htc wp7 handset from a samsung one? a little bit of chrome on the bottom?