View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:20 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Syncing WMP album to TP2??

Hey guys so I am able to get random album arts from using just my phone. I was on my comp last night downloading some music when I found out I can ADD album art to the albums in WMP. So I stayed up until 3 in the morning adding all these album art pics to my albums and then tried to sync them to my phone. Sadly that did not work the way I thought it would. I got none of the Album art that I placed with the albums to show up on my phone. Is there any easier way to manually add album art to your songs?? I am kinda anal so I was trying to get every song to have a album art picture. I dont care about the same artist having the same album art. I just want all songs to have a picture. Any suggestions anyone??