View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:34 AM
xmln3x@gmail.com
PPCGeeks Regular

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

I just wanted to let anyone know that has Alltel.... if your having problems with your mms. Heres the latest fix. In pretty much any ROM that has the options for carrier selection in mms you can use this fix. So heres a step by step to get it to work right with Alltel. *This elimanates having to install multiple cabs, other versions of arcsoft, carrier cabs and all that jazz.*

Part 1.
1.In sense navigate to Messages and select All Messages.
2.Once in Messaging select Menu. Scroll to the bottom and select MMS Options from the list.
3.Once the MMS options open, select the servers tab.Select Alltel and select Set As Default.

Part 2.
1.Download the attached cab and install. *Soft reseting after is always a good idea.*
2. Send a test sms and mms to & from your phone. (I find the best way to do with this without multiple handsets is to : send a mms from my phone to my email. Then in my email reply to the msg and attach a pic and send.)
Attached Files
File Type: cab Updated Small Alltel MMS Fix.cab (1.8 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xmln3x@gmail.com; 03-16-2010 at 08:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.