View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:54 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WP7 no removable storage- am i missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
No true multi-tasking, except for special hub apps like Pandora.
Marketplace is the only way to install apps, except for developers, beta versions and enterprise.
No removable storage.
No file system – apps can only access their own directory.
No USB drive mode.
No replacement of the default apps – while Opera will be allowed, it could not be the default browser.
No 3rd party shells
No native code
No peer to peer gaming.

doesnt look promising for a user like me. i really had high hopes going into this event about wp7 but now not sure which way im gonna go.
Yeah I was ready to get back on the windows train also but no storage card, USB driver, or file explorer is kind of unacceptable for me. Seems like I'll be chillin wit android for awhile.
Google is the next skynet