View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:47 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 no removable storage- am i missing something?

No true multi-tasking, except for special hub apps like Pandora.
Marketplace is the only way to install apps, except for developers, beta versions and enterprise.
No removable storage.
No file system – apps can only access their own directory.
No USB drive mode.
No replacement of the default apps – while Opera will be allowed, it could not be the default browser.
No 3rd party shells
No native code
No peer to peer gaming.

doesnt look promising for a user like me. i really had high hopes going into this event about wp7 but now not sure which way im gonna go.

while i understand it coming from microsoft's standpoint (theyre in the business to make money, the iphone model has proved to be the most profitable so why not follow suit) it kinda sucks for guys like us i guess, really disappointed by this news

Last edited by redd214; 03-15-2010 at 11:50 PM.