View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:46 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Learn UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-03-10}

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
What I find interesting is how many people have chosen to read this.

If I posted a thread that said, "I quit: Trading in my TP2 for an I-Phone", I would have several thousand reads and a hundred responses instead of 300.

I am doing it anyway because someone asked for help, and I love all that this site and community has taught me. I am happy to be able to give back and would have loved a post like this when I started.

All good and I am glad people are appreciating it.
I can't thank you enough for this, very informative and very helpful. We need more people like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
would you say this is better than sashimi?
I used Sashimi as a fallback if the ROM doesn't have XDA UC built it, but IMO you can never learn enough, so learn and master as many and as much as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Pick away. I can always add more info to the posts.
Again, thanks for sharing your knowledge, this definitely needs to be a sticky!