Thread: Help..
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:37 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike39 View Post
I did not drop it or add anything to it...Got a call about 8am it worked just fine..I got a text or 2 about 10am and it worked just fine...A few more calls and text messages came and went and about 3pm the phone rang and I pressed answer and nothing happened...Since then no screen response at all...thanks guys.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo1965 View Post
have you done a soft reset?
If you haven't done the SR that Kevme recommends, do that first, then if it still doesn't work, HR time, but back up your contacts, etc first if you can. If that don't work, time to visit the Tmo store.