View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:02 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Changing album art??

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay does anyone know how to change the album art of the albums in touch flow?? I have the album arts in my pics on my storage card...dont know how they got there but they are there. Now all I need to know is how to use them and set them to the proper albums. Any suggestion anyone??
2.5 roms(juggs) will fetch albumart, thats how. make folders for say"jayz" put all his stuff in folder and same for each artist. nanogroove also saves songs played with albumart and the file will usually be on mainmem and called"groovy" copy that file after song ends to artist folder and next song will overwrite one on mainmem

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 03-15-2010 at 02:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.