View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 05:51 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Switch to HTC Touch Pro

I have a TP, my wife has a TP2... both are SPRINT CDMA... I gotta disagree with the choice of the TP2...

Yes, it is bigger, nicer, and tilt screen. But... what about the cons? I have a need for a Pocket PC with a phone built in, not a Phone with pc capabilities...

TP2 took away the CTRL, TAB, and actual SHIFT key from the keyboard... therefore, when I remote desktop with my phone (PPC) I find myself wanting to chunk the TP2 out of the window (would never do it, but you get the point). I run DOS system in my PPC also, once again, these keys become valuable. Remember battery life too... The TP2 has a bigger screen and lasts less time (in my experience) than that of the TP.

At the end, it comes to your priorities... The TP has been out longer so customizations are almost endless...They even have ANDROID working almost to percfection in the TP... Cant say thesame on the TP2. Processors are basically thesame, Ram and internal memory are thesame too...

Just my .02 cents my people.