View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:31 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radioshack will carry T-Mobile HD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashma View Post
Thank you JQuill and Darren!

I had not thought about checking with a high traffic mall location and so I'll call them up. I think the busiest store I called was in Santa Monica and the sales guy appeared to have no clue what I was talking about.
I’ve had Verizon for many years and had no real issues with them.

I’ve jumped ship, just because of the HD2. I purchased my Bold this month from RadioShack rather than a T-Mo store, because I have gift credit with the Shack. With my Bold, I signed up for the unlimited talk, text and data plan on a 2-year. I’m assuming that when the HD2 hits, I can exchange my Bold (even though I do really like it for what it does offer) for the HD2 at the 199.99 2-year price.

I figure if I decided in a year from now, to get a WinPhone 7 device (perhaps HD3 if the XDA guys don’t release a good WP7 ROM for the HD2) and choose to break the contract, that the termination fee is about the same as if I go no contract now and buy the HD2 at the 449.99 retail price. Does this all sound about right to you JQuill? Either way I’m EXCITED!!!!!
It shouldn't be a probably if you want to swap, obviously you'll have to pay the difference if there is one (I don't know pricing on the Bold 9700 off the top of my head) and the plan you picked definitely meets the plan requirements tmobile has listed on their product page

and for those that are wondering who will have it like it was mentioned, pick the busiest store(s) you can think of and call them a few days in advance, by then the sku 170-5510 should be in the system and stores will be able to see "model quantity" which will tell us if that store is slated to get that phone, and if they don't have it, it can be ordered from the warehouse, overnight shipped and we'll pay shipping and you get the same price that'll be on the price tag in the store
i've also been checking the sku daily and will post when it finally comes up with something