Thread: Tp2 ram
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Rager02
VIP Member

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16730; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh
Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
Nope, running 2.1. I dont like that 2.5 doesnt truley support landscape. I flashed like 5 ROMS and found them all to be very heavy. And I am also surprised at the amount of ROMS around, not too many given how long the TP2 has been out for

Not too many light ROMs either. I hear Mr. X is great on RAM usage, or maybe get Calkins (SP?) kitchen and try cooking your own light ROM (it really is much easier than it sounds).

The suggestion to lower the PP still applies however, you can do that with any ROM.
yes that would be a good choice dling a kitchen and making own rom,i made one using sprint basics ram was very good..im running mr.x 2.5 it is very stable and i havent ran out of ram a single time.