Thread: Sprint tv .cab
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 09:06 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Sprint tv .cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
lmao yeah man I heard! that is some beastly sh*T!! What ROM are you using right now? Or what is your signature that you stick to when you just want to relax with your phone? Im curious to know. You can never tell what ROM you are using because your like a fu**ing ping pong ball! Here.........there............here..............th ere. Just curious to know what ROM you enjoy most. I know you probably used them all by now.
i have 2 tp2's one running juggs 2.5 for my goto and raids 6.5x beta im testing.