View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:55 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: another text question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kidz View Post
i used to be able to delete all texts from one particular person all at the same time. when i would go to the delete part of the texts, i would get a message asking "delete all texts from this sender?" the problem is that i either forgot the steps on how to achieve this or i no longer have the ability to do it. does anybody know how i can do this??? please refresh my memory as this is driving me crazy!!!! i DO know how to delete individual texts but i'm talking about deleting a group from like old friends and whatnot...
Have you tried going to messages..all messages....and tap and holding on the person you want to delete text from and choosing to delete from the pop up??? Hmmmmmmmmmm?? Should do it for you. Not sure if it will ask are you sure....once you hit delete it will be deleted! Oh and FYI when you delete messages...they are still in your deleted folder so you can always go back and retrieve them...unless you just want them to never be found...then I suggest going into the trash and deleting the evidence.