View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:55 PM
steveng004
Lurker

steveng004 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got a PROBLEM

OK guys, first let me say thanks for everything this forum has provided me with.

Now, I am having a problem with PHONE CALLS on my Sprint Mogul... There are a couple problems so I will list them numerically....

1. Sometimes when I dial a number my phone will say connected and I can't hear anything, but the person on the other end can hear me.

2. Most times I can dial a number and I will hear the phone ring on the other end, and as soon as someone picks it up I can't hear them (again they can hear me).

3. Sometimes people call me and as soon as I pick up, I can't hear the person on the other end.....

Right now I can only talk on the phone at random, I never know if i can or cannot.... It was initially only with a couple people, but now the problem is more pervasive i.e. over time this has gotten worse. It is not carrier specific, region specific, time specific, or anything else. My ability to conduct a successful call is random, which is leading me to believe I have a hardware problem (hopefully not)????

I am unsure what to do, or if there is any way to fix this. Returning my phone is not an option..... I did a hard reset a couple days ago, that didn't do anything... I appreciate any help....

edit: Forgot to add I'm using no custom ROM, only Win 6.1

Last edited by steveng004; 03-13-2010 at 08:13 PM.