View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:49 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radioshack will carry T-Mobile HD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashma View Post
Thank you for sharing this info guys. If either of you could let me know, I'm wondering if the HD2 will be in most if not all of your locations at launch? Or rather is it normal for your T-Mobile phones to be available in most of your stores at the same time? I ask because JQuill, you mentioned Boston and I am in the Los Angeles area. I currently have a Bold, which I picked up at RadioShack and I'll have had it for 30 days, on March 28th.

Hoping to return my Bold for the HD2, on launch day, if that is March 24th. Also I've called about 4 RadioShack’s in LA and none will acknowledge knowing anything about getting the HD2........
I want to say MOST of our stores will have it. Any big busy store is sure to have it, most likely one that is in a big mall or a large sized strip mall store. Most people won't acknowledge that they're getting it but the planograms and Sku list that jbearamus posted is legit and I have the same setup in my store. The actual PRODUCT CATALOG NUMBER for the HD2 as you can see in the pics is 170-5510. If you punch that into a radioshack POS computer to see how much it is or how many are in stock, it says "Invalid SKU" because we haven't gotten ANY info on it other than the planograms and sku lists that jbearamus posted, and info from our T-Mobile reps that we're def. getting it at launch.

Last edited by JQuill; 03-15-2010 at 03:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.