View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Alpha 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
Drellisdee sorry i'm a newbie sorta... so without pics i dont know what your talking about but i have the following questions:

by adding your rom, does the interface look different(main screen), is it running the same look as sense 2.5

next when u write vcast tv runs, does this mean since it's a custom rom, we wont have to subscribe to Big v's vcast service, instead it will be for free?

thanks for your help and clarification.
Its is using sense 2.5 and thats the home screen. Pic of that in NRG rom thread. Vcast-TV doesn't currently function subscribed or not.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-17-2010 at 08:01 PM.