PPCGeeks Regular

navymarvin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to navymarvin
Re: HSPL Unlocker Won't Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
Ok I flashed my phone back to stock as I had to take my phone in and thought i was getting it replaced. Long story short I didn't. I am not back trying to re-unlock it and NOTHING is working for me at all. I went to run the HSPL and got the message that there was a newer version. I downloaded that and windows is telling me I cannot run the program. Its as if it was only "half-downloaded" or whatnot. I have re downloaded it 3 TIMES and still i keep getting "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Windows 7 x64, unlocked on same OS before no probs, yes ive run as admin and all. Im a pc geek i know my stuff, but this has got me completely confused and im ready to punch something soon unless i can get this to work... please help...
i just had a problem similar to this i had to shut down all of my windows security software in order to use the new unlocker. i didnt know there was a new unlocker either by the way but i do now after that problem