Thread: Sim Issues
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:32 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sim Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
not that i know much about unlocked phones and sims but are you on vzw stock rom? may affect it...doesnt att have a version of the tp2? and why would you unlock it to go from a 3g carrier to a 2g carrier...? if you notice in att commercials it says 3g not available in all areas.
Well here is the issue with that statement.
Quote:
if you notice in att commercials it says 3g not available in all areas.
Watching a commercial does not in any way properly inform you on the products or services a company offers. Saying AT&T is a "2g" carrier, a term I have never heard used before btw, is incorrect. No carrier with a 3g network has 3G everywhere in the US. They all have fall back data networks. Verizon included. So what you are actually saying here is that all carriers in the US are "2g" carriers. Not trying to be a ass about it at all. Just trying to educate you a bit more on it.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?