View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:26 PM
RKnight
PPCGeeks Regular

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight
Re: TMobile HD2 ... carrier thoughts?

I just realize that we have T-Mobile 3G in out area. I am getting tempted now to do the same because I really don't travel much right now outside of my area so I would be set with coverage. The only problem I have is that we have 5 phones on our plan and we have all upgraded since November so that would be ridiculous to end all of those contracts at 4200-$300 a piece. I really would love to have the ability to talk and surf at the same time without needing to be in Wi-Fi as well. I know that I would be able to get the phone for next to nothing and that I would be able to sell my TP2 for at least $300 to cover my ETF with Verizon, however I don't think the rest of the family would want to switch carriers again. I really hate having nice phones come out on other carriers because it always tempts me to want to switch. I have literary went from Nextel/ Sprint - Cingular - Verizon - T-Mobile - Alltel - and now back with Verizon thanks to Merger. I wouldn't mind switching basically because Verizon has been Screwing us lately with $500 bills and were not going over so I am really frustrated with them lately.
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk