View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:53 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TMobile HD2 ... carrier thoughts?

been with sprint 13yrs and im not under contract now and just yesterday i too played with the hd2 and im loving the thing and loving the no htd kb since i never use it. i will be leaving sprint for the hd2 and getting it free from tmo mainly cause they love to pull a sprint customer of my standing(there words) to there ship. so talked to sprint about my tmo trip now there gonna give me 270$ off any phone with 1yr contract but they got nothing i want and tmo unlim. data/text and 500 anytime min. is only 10$ more, im really close to jumping ship and each day i see a hd2 picture im getting closer.