View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:45 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
facebook wont autoupdate

I know yall are probably tired of me and this facebook thing. So here is my next task. Does anyone running 2.5 actually have Facebook autoupdating? I have to go into updates and events and manually update all my facebook statuses and pictures. I figured out my facebook as caller ID picture issue. It was the dialer. Now Im just wondering if anyone has a autoupdate Facebook that actually autoupdates. Im using Mr X 2.5 ROM and I have to manually update my facebook. I even tried to set autoupdating in the registry to 1 instead of 0 but after a soft reset it just reverts back to 0. Even if I set it to 1 and then update manually it will revert back to 0. Any Ideas anyone? Suggestions? If you are running a 2.5 or if you are running Mr. X specifically I would like to know if you are able to autoupdate your facebook. If you guys can cause you are so nice go into your registry to HKCU-SOFTWARE-HTC-PEOPLE and set your FBUpdating to 1 and soft reset and check and see if it sticks or if it goes back to 0 would be very helpful. I just want to know if its just me or if its maybe something I installed that is not allowing me to autoupdate or what. Thanks in advance. I always thank everyone who replys in my threads with suggestions or opinions.