Old 03-12-2010, 09:55 PM
KCHruby
PPCGeeks Regular

KCHruby is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Remapping My "Windows"-looking Button to Home Screen

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm working with an HTC Touch Pro 2 on the Sprint Network, WM 6.1 and the stock ROM v 1.21.651.4, dated 01/11/10.

My TP2 died yesterday and Sprint gave me a replacement. The only thing I don't like about the replacement is that the second button from the left--the one that has the "Windows" symbol now goes to the "Start Menu" as opposed to the "Home" location in Touch Flo 3D.

I'm a creature of habbit and really prefer the "Home" location as opposed to the start menu.

I did a search and found a thread that dated back to September of 2009 with the instructions but I didn't see any posts afterwards saying if this was successful or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernpenguin View Post
This should really be listed on the Tips, Tweaks thread - but here's the link to the remapper (from XDA) that I'm using - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Plus, that thread was last updated 6 months ago so I was wondering if there's another, simpler way to re-direct my button.

I did download "AE Button Plus" but even using that software I can't find a way to re-direct the button to the "Home" location.

Once again, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KCHruby