View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:30 PM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Verizon TP2 ROM?

I'm running Mighty's official 6.5/2.1 now. Was using his WAR, which was fine, i just had an itching to flash so I went to Mr.X's 2.5 (which was very good, just not my cup of tea), then back to stock for a bit. Stock just felt clumbsy to me and I found myself looking for too many cabs to address things (I HATE that clock flip animation). So I went back to MR 6.5/2.1 and have not had any issues (never had to hard reset). Only soft resets are when trying different .cabs. I can't see using stock VZW rom, MR is just waaay better, in my oppinion. Your's may vary. I'd say, if you must have 2.1, try Mighty's for a few days (very clean - stockish), then go back to stock and see what you think. Then, if you get the urge to flash, and want to see what the phone can do, MightyWAR is really good!!!!

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to add my $0.02 from what I've used.

Edit: Here is the link for the VZW 6.5/2.1 download
http://www.pcdphones.com/phone_downl...erizonWireless

Just FYI.....VZW is "supposidly" (read - don't hold me to it) coming out with a 2.5 upgrade. Also, Mighty has said he's looking to update/finalize his 2.1 rom (no eta provided).

Last edited by willyjay; 03-12-2010 at 06:06 PM.